Monday, July 2, 2012

Ali-Idaho Falls Senior

Idaho Falls and the surrounding area is so beautiful for photographing this time of year! It is a wonderful time to schedule your senior pictures. I am so excited to share images from Ali's recent senior session! She is so fun to photograph and has such a fun style. I can't wait for her second session this fall! Stay tuned for more photos of Ali. If you are a high school senior graduating in 2013 and live in the Idaho Falls area and are interested in representing Leah Stallings Photography as a senior model please contact me. Space is limited.

Without further ado, meet Ali:

My name is Ali Hall and I'm  a senior at Bonneville High School this year. I started cheerleading my freshman year, and it has been my life ever since. I absolutely love it and hope that I can continue after high school. I also love spending time with my family. They're the best and I have the two cutest little sisters. Staying home to watch movies and do crafts is something we always like to do together. Just like every other kid, I love doing things with my friends. Whether it's going to a baseball game or goofing around, I have a pretty good group of kids to be with. I don't love school, but I like it and I do really well. I'm hoping that will pay off someday. I'm looking forward for the next few years and what they will bring!







No comments:

Availability

I am currently accepting sessions for April and May 2013. Call 208.317.1069 to schedule.