Monday, July 30, 2012

The Jensen Family-South East Idaho Family Photographer

Last week I had the opportunity to meet and photograph the Jensen family. It was such a great experience getting to know them and capture their family just as they are RIGHT now! That is one of the many things that I love about photography. I am able to freeze time, just as it is in that instant, because things will never be exactly that way again. Children grow and styles change and photographs are often the only tangible items left to remind one of yesteryear.

 Then Jensen's were so great to work with! All of the girls LOVE to have their picture taken and it made my job so fun! Here is just a sample of the beautiful images we captured during their session! If you are interested in scheduling your family photo session please email me @ leahstallings@gmail.com or give me a call @ 208.317.1069. The end of summer/fall months fill up fast and if you schedule during the months of August or September you can take advantage of the special going on right now (for more info about the current special click here).

Without further ado, meet the Jensen's...

No comments:

Availability

I am currently accepting sessions for April and May 2013. Call 208.317.1069 to schedule.