Monday, May 7, 2012

Miss Elizabeth 5 Days New-Southeast Idaho Newborn Photographer

I love when I get the opportunity to photograph little newborns straight from Heaven! Little Miss Ellie was such a sweetheart and it was a privilege for me to help her wonderful family commemorate this time in their lives and welcome their sweet miracle! I met Miss Ellie's sweet family last fall when mommy was newly expecting for their family photo session and they were able to use the photos to announce the impending arrival of this sweet little bundle.


The adorable headband in the photo below was made by Ashley with Mutze: Hand Knit Hats and I highly recommend you all go to her site because her work is amazing. Whether you are in need of photo props or something for you or your little one to wear on a regular basis you will want one of her hats.


This sweet headband pictured below was made from the heart for Baby Ellie by her loving mother :)


It is always so fun when the family comes along for the session. I was able to capture of few of handsome big brother Tre during the session. I had to work quick because he is a mover and a shaker but each shot is precious...how could they not be...just look at those EYES!!!


Isn't this family beautiful! 


If you are expecting a new little one be sure to contact me before they arrive so that we can get them in as soon as possible. Newborns are best photographed within the first 10 days of their new little lives. And don't forget that you can still take advantage of the newborn special until the end of May. -Leah

No comments:

Availability

I am currently accepting sessions for April and May 2013. Call 208.317.1069 to schedule.