Saturday, April 9, 2011

BIG CHANGES!!! You can now find me at ShutterGirl Photography!!!

In case you haven't heard I wanted to officially announce it on the blog...I have made some BIG, EXCITING changes...I have joined ShutterGirl Photography! I am excited to offer a wonderful studio environment to my clients in a central location. The studio is located at 790 West Bridge Street in Blackfoot, Idaho. Take a second to visit ShutterGirl's facebook page and like us there to continue to follow my photography. As always you can contact me via phone at 208-317-1069 or email at leahstallings@gmail.com or visit our website. I can't wait for all of you to come in and visit me at the studio to schedule your next session!

No comments:

Availability

I am currently accepting sessions for April and May 2013. Call 208.317.1069 to schedule.