Friday, February 25, 2011

Maecie Turns 1! (Idaho Falls Children Photographer)

I can't believe how quickly the first year of a child's life flies by! The case was no different for little Miss Maecie! I just love this little girl! She is such a tiny sweetheart and she is adored by EVERYONE who knows her (especially her mommy)! I had such a fun session with her. I LOVE birthday and "smash the cake" sessions and I appreciate that Lyndsi, Maecie's momma, is always so prepared for their sessions. She brings the most adorable outfits and she even baked the cake. Maecie is so full of expression and even though she wasn't feeling her best (she had an ear infection) she still brought out the animation! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAECIE!

If your babies 1st birthday is approaching call now to get their session on the books so that we are able to get your images back to you in time to display at the birthday bash!








Availability

I am currently accepting sessions for April and May 2013. Call 208.317.1069 to schedule.