Saturday, May 22, 2010

Robbie and Krystal-southeast Idaho Engagement Photographer




What can I say...Robbie and Krystal are a beautiful couple! They just radiate romance! I am super late in getting this posted but I HAVE to share them! I LOVE how they all turned out! It was a CRAZY WINDY day and you can't even tell! It was so much fun to catch up with them! Krystal and I graduated together and Robbie has been my husbands great friend and roommate for the years before we got married!

I can honestly say that these two are perfect for each other and I can't wait to photograph their beautiful wedding (and Krystal's bridals this week)!!!

Krystal also makes beautiful cakes and caters events, check out her website here! She made my twins Monster's Inc. cake for their 2nd birthday.

No comments:

Availability

I am currently accepting sessions for April and May 2013. Call 208.317.1069 to schedule.